Friday 15 November 2013

Phew


Wheek, Cocoa here. I'm home again after another time in that weird place. Just like last time I don't feel like moving much, but Melon's been bringing my foodables right to me so I'm happy to munch them. She gave me this wedge of wet orange thing yesterday and told me to eat it - something about "vitamin C" but it smelled funny so I didn't even try it. Today she says she's going to bring me back some par-sley. Success! Hoomans are so trainable if you know how.

Thanks everybody for thinking of me.
Cocoa

4 comments:

  1. This are good news Cocoa! So happy that you are back to your demanding self. Now munch munch munch!
    Greetings from Geneva,
    Pia
    (Pigless again...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Demanding? I'm not demanding... Am I? Am I?

      And Melon says sorry to hear you are pigless again - back at work we presume?
      Cocoa

      Delete
  2. Demanding .......????? NEVER!!!!!
    Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!