Wednesday 1 June 2016

A Note: In Which Melon Appears, Albeit Briefly, And Leaves A Thread To Follow

Yes, my dear readers, I'm still here. There have been a few things going on here lately which have kept me away from the computer. A few changes -- but mostly for the better. In fact, things are looking up for me in a more long-term direction, which is terrifying, but -- not at all a bad thing!

I am going to be travelling soon, which will either give me more or less time to blog, I'm not sure which. It's a 3-week USA trip and I will be continuing my USA travels blog, so I'll leave you guys with that blog address before I go for anyone interested.

But as for animal adventures -- I still have a couple more Ava stories to catch you up with, as well as our current progress! I will do my best to get back here, but meanwhile, I'll leave you with yesterday's Instagram post.




(If you 'do' Instagram, make sure you follow or bookmark me, melondious -- its ease of posting isn't helping with my blog neglect, I'm afraid!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!