Saturday 23 December 2017

In Which We Examine Smudge's Favourite Thing

In the photo of Smudge in my last post, she had a denim bone. This is a toy I hand-sewed from old jeans (stuffed with polyfill and a couple of squeakers) and is Smudge's favourite thing at Chez Melon.


She runs around squeaking it, tossing it up in the air and chasing it, barking at it and growling while she shakes it.

She takes it with her on patrol...

It may be useful on my quest.

She carries it when hanging out...

Waiting for the humans to come out and play.

She picks it up when anyone enters the room and gives you this look.

You wanna play, right?

She can run, pee and bark with the bone in her mouth, although I don't have photographic evidence of this.

She also sometimes sits in bed with it.

I'm not sleepy.


Not if you wanna go and play.

What's your dog's favourite object?

2 comments:

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!