Thursday 10 December 2015

We are moving!

Have you ever done dog training atop a ladder, pausing your drilling of the roof while you dig into your pocket for treats? While the dog is on the other side of a fence to you, visible only from the top rungs of the ladder? I did, recently, and we are both alive to tell the tale, although I admit I'll need to improve my treat-throwing aim if there is to be a repeat performance!

To hear how it happened, and for more stories like this...

Stay tuned to Melon's Animal Adventures, which is starting up again. (Hooray!) Our new web address from Sun 13 Dec will be http://melonsanimaladventures.blogspot.com. If you are visiting through a feed reader like Feedly or Feedspot, you might need to add the new URL to your reader as the old link won't work anymore. Please check this - I value all of your comments and friendship and don't want to lose touch with any of you!
 

Don't make me come over there!

4 comments:

  1. Oh exciting! I'm glad you're getting back into it!

    And yes, dog training is most effective when incorporated into daily life...like standing on top of ladders and tossing treats! Makes perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten! Your support means a lot.

      Such is life, indeed!

      Delete
  2. It’s good to hear you’re still around to tell that story. I guess the best part of it is that you were able to successfully get your dog by coaxing him with some treats, but I can't help but wonder what people actually thought when they saw you on the roof? Just kiddin’. Hope to read more of your story.

    Gerard Reese @ Kafe Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Gerard, me too! Thankyou for stopping by!

      Delete

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!