Wednesday 16 March 2016

A Wonderful Day, Part II: In Which Ava Tries, And Penne Tries... Not To Do Anything

I mentioned that Ava and Penne met very politely. It was a very hot day, so after meeting in my yard we all went inside to enjoy the cool of the house. It was there I watched the true dynamic of Ava and Penne's relationship unfold.

I know many of my readers aren't familiar with dog behaviour, so I have included a couple of translations for you. However, I'm new to this too, so if you have an alternate interpretation, please share!




P.S. In case you were wondering, Penne can actually let herself out of the situation as she can go freely over the little black fence on the far side (Ava isn't tall enough to follow). Penne's bed and toys are on the other side, but she actually chose to stay and try to catch her nap on the Ava-side all afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!