Friday 5 July 2013

Just a short note

Oh dear. We haven't done a good job at keeping my blog up to date, have we? Or, to be more specific, my hooman hasn't helped me to keep my blog up to date. Humph. At first, once in a while I would come up with a few things I wanted to share with you guys, then Melon would say "Coke, I can't think about that right now." or "Coke, how can I do that while I'm feeling like this?" Well, how does she think I will feel if my blog isn't updated? Or how will my pals feel if they don't hear from me?

 And now a lot of stuff has happened, including some not very nice things happening to me. Melon says we'll bring you an update as soon as we can. (I hope so.) But for now?



I'm still here.



I'm still cute.

That's all.
Cocoa


Edit: We just found out about the loss of The OP Pack's Thunder. We are shocked. We meant no disrespect by this post, we had no idea. We are so sad to hear of his passing and know he will be sorely missed. Big, big hugs to the rest of the pack, including Kathie and Dad. Our thoughts are with you.

10 comments:

  1. Have a terrific Thursday and see you around soon. Take care.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Cocoa you are cute!xx Speedy's mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Mum Speedy! Guess I am kinda cute hey wheekheehee :)
      Cocoa

      Delete
  3. You are THE CUTEST Cocoa! Hope you and your Mom are fine!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your good thoughts. We just found out some news yesterday which Cocoa has posted today, alongside some catchup to let you know what's been going on.
      Melon

      Delete
  4. We always love seeing Cocoa. And thank you for your kindness for Thunder.

    We want to thank you so very much for your kind words of comfort and friendship after our very sudden loss of Thunder. We are all still very sad, but the support and love from all of our friends from all over the world is helping to heal our broken hearts. We are sure that Thunder Dunder is now in a very happy place and also very thankful to have so many wonderful friends.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, Lightning, and Mom Kathie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know how you are doing. Take care.
      Melon and Cocoa

      Delete
  5. Hey Cocoa and Melon! We are hoping that everything is okay and hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late, as always, but we wanted to thank you for the good wishes. We were doing okay but we got some bad news this morning. You'll see it in the bunch of posts we caught up with today.
      Cocoa and Melon

      Delete

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!