Friday 19 July 2013

Munchmunchmunch

Another post letting you know what's happened in the meantime...

Guess what? I've been doing great! My tooths feel much better now, so I've been eating all the food thrown at me. And boy, is it a lot!

Melon hasn't even stuck foodables in my mouth for a while. No more icky stick, because I've been doing lots of munching myself.

She DID stick-feed me for one day, but I didn't like it so I decided to find food for myself.
I walked over to the other side of the table to a funny plastic thing, stuck my head in, and...



Yum! Much better than stick-foodables.Melon for some reason thought this was hilarious. Hoomans. Who can understand them?

Wheeks,
Cocoa

2 comments:

  1. hehehe you're right they are silly sometimes Cocoa,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just?
      Thanks for the comment!
      Cocoa

      Delete

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!